The results are in (actually Google Analytics, but whatever), and we now present to you the top 10 most viewed articles of 2017:
10. If Evolution is True, Atheism is False – While many atheists think that the theory of evolution disproves the existence of God, Tim Stratton argues the opposite: evolution proves atheism is false!
9. Neil deGrasse Tyson: Stick to Your Day Job – Tim Stratton responds to commends made by Neil deGrasse Tyson about the existence of God and concludes: “Tyson is a good scientist but a poor philosopher. He should stick to his day job.”
8. Questions for Calvinists – While this article mainly discusses free will and irresistible grace, the highlight is Tim Stratton’s quiz to determine if a Calvinist reader is really a Molinist.
7. Ephesians 1:4: How Calvinistic Exegesis is Logically Impossible – Guest blogger Johnny Sakr makes a bold claim against the standard Calvinistic interpretation of Ephesians 1:4.
6. Five Good Arguments from Five Good Apologists – In this article, guest blogger Tony Vance provides “five good arguments offered by five different and very good apologists.”
5. New Research Supports Claim that People Have Inherent Sense of God – Guest blogger Joel Furches examines research that implies that people have an inherent sense of God’s existence. Also check out his apologetics crew, The Mentionables.
4. Molinism is Biblical – Tim Stratton responds to a reader who requests biblical support for Molinism.
3. Historical References to Christ From Non-Biblical Authors – Skeptics who doubt the existence of Jesus ask for historical references to Jesus outside of the Bible. Tim Stratton presents twelve.
2. Demon Possession & the Question of Sexual Immorality – Guest blogger Shawn White shares his response to a tough question he received at an apologetics conference regarding demon possession and sexual immorality.
1. Why Apologists are Not Reaching Pop Culture – Guest blogger Jon McCray discusses some critical reasons why apologists aren’t reaching the culture at large. Check out his YouTube channel “Whaddo You Meme??” to see his apologetics strategies in action.
Thanks to all the readers, guest bloggers, and friendly critics who made 2017 such a great year for FreeThinking Ministries. We hope to bring you even more quality apologetic content in 2018 and beyond!