To follow Christ and to make “fishers of men” who influence others to become “fishers of men” (Matthew 4:19).
– To lovingly impact the culture with an articulate, intelligent voice for biblical Christianity.
– To graciously challenge unbelievers with the truth of biblical Christianity.
– To train Christians to know, state, and defend Christian truth claims with confidence, boldness, love, and effectiveness.
FreeThinking Ministries is devoted to helping all people see God for who He truly is so that they can fall in love with Him – and all people – as they were created to do. We will seek to rationally engage all people with truth (Philippians 4:5). We will be focused on strengthening the faith of the believers, and graciously challenging the faith of non-believers (2 Corinthians 10:5).
Our audience is “all people” (1 Timothy 2:4). We desire to equip and to reach the general church audience. Pastor Tim Stratton, founder of FreeThinking Ministries, will speak to and teach both Christian and skeptical audiences. Tim also desires to step into personal relationships in smaller group training sessions. Tim is passionate about reaching the lost with a clear presentation of who God really is and the Gospel message which corresponds to Him.
FreeThinking Ministries features the work of Apologist and Pastor Tim Stratton and is devoted to strengthening the faith of Christians while rationally engaging and graciously challenging the faith of “non-believers.”
FreeThinking Ministries seeks to equip Christians to engage in rational and intelligent conversations leading to evangelism on the most vital issues regarding the truth of the Christian faith today, such as:
- Arguments for the existence of God
- The nature of God
- The interface of science and religion
- Intelligent design
- The meaning of life
- The foundation of moral values
- Speaking the truth in love with the LGBTQ community
- The reliability of the Gospels
- The uniqueness of the historical Jesus
- The historicity of the resurrection
- The challenge of religious pluralism
- Arguments for the existence of the human soul